THE ANNUAL FALL FOLIAGE
Self-Guided Dual Sport Ride
SUNDAY Nov 8, 2020
START: Tiger Drive-In Threatre, 2956 Old US Hwy 441 South, Tiger, GA 30576, www.tigerdrivein.com
· Tiger is located off GA 441 about 3 miles SW of Clayton, GA.
· Entry fee: $35.00 per bike.
· ONLINE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED :
· We ask that you begin your ride by 9:00 am.
· A route sheet holder is highly recommended.
· The course is about 125+ scenic miles. It is not difficult and is suitable for
all levels of D/S riders on all types of QUIET, street legal, D/S bikes.
· Gas and snack foods are available on the route.
· Route sheets, with turn mileages, will be provided and must be used to follow the course.
· You will be required to sign a liability release form at the start.
08:00 am Registration Begins
08:30 am Rider’s Meeting
09:00 am Last Rider Out
Come Join Our Fun!
ACCOMMODATIONS: The closest hotels are in Clayton, GA. Hotels In Clayton, GA,
Tent and RV Camping is available at Tiger Drive for a small fee. They have remodeled the bathrooms and showers are now available. For details, visit www.tigerdrivein.com
This is a fund raising event sponsored by GARTRA, Georgia Recreational Trail Riders Association. All proceeds go to support GARTRA's efforts to maintain trail systems in the U.S. Forest Service ORV parks in Georgia. For more information about GARTRA, visit our web site at http://www.gartra.org or contact John Medicus email@example.com
Check out the Tiger DriveIn www.tigerdrivein.co3